Just a very quick note to let you know that we are back in business on Thursday 14 May and we welcome you all back in with your items to be framed. We have installed hand sanitiser at our door – framed of course!
As per the government guidelines our gallery is sparkling clean, our team are working safely and we have a few guidelines below on how we will operate safely.
Here are the basics:
- Social distancing: We have set up our showroom so that we can conduct a consultation with safe 2 metre social distancing
- Hand sanitiser: we have set up a hand sanitiser station and ask you to use this on entry and exit of our showroom
- Contact tracing: We will be recording information about those who visit us, name, phone and email for contact tracing purposes
- Cleaning: We are cleaning our showroom surfaces several times a day
- Hanging: If you require hanging in your home or business, please call us to make a safe plan
- Open hours: Our hours of work are from 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, Saturdays from 10am to 1pm
We look forward to seeing you all again soon.
Tony, Louis, Sharon and the team.